BARADERO TE INFORMA
News portal with over 300,000 monthly visits.
Baradero Te Informa (BTI) is a regional news portal that has an average of 10,000 daily visits.
The website was developed some years ago and didn’t have support from developers. Likewise, different functionalities were carried out with plugins and other integrations, which were also discontinued or outdated. For these reasons, the portal suffered from constant security attacks.
Also, the site wasn’t compatible with cell phones.
Finally, BTI was looking for a much modern design, but keeping its initial aesthetic and simplicity, which characterized the site.
WHAT DID TIPICA DO?
- We redesigned the web site.
- We included a revision and update of all plugins and integrations being used. We also replaced discontinued and outdated plugins for other ones that could solve the same functionalities.
- We provided advice and helped to solve back-end preexisting problems, as well as we made the follow-up in the website’s files migration process to a new web hosting. In this way, we solved all the previously mentioned issues.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Today, the portal has a modern design, but it still keeps the identity it’s had for 8 years.
- The website is optimized for mobile devices.
- We stopped the security attacks that affected its normal operation.
- We improved the SEO for the portal sections.
WHAT DOES THE CLIENT SAY ABOUT US
“We journalists who use software tools for working are frequently in deadends when facing lack of answers for technical requirements related to information.
In Baradero te Informa (BTI), after 8 years online and after achieving a name, prestige, style and followers, we were on an extreme situation because without knowing about IT, we were obsolete, having neither the adequate server nor theme for these times.
It was then when I met Tipica. From the first moment, they had a good predisposition, which helped me rely on them to redesign the news portal. As they were patient, clear, dedicated and talented, one month after contacting them, my new site was ready. Knowing that Tipica is always there is a fundamental value for my job. That’s why I consider them part of BTI’s team and that’s how they always make me feel”.