PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATOR AND LANGUAGE TEACHER
Mariel Olivera needed an individual and multilingual website where she could show her customers her knowledge and experience related to languages.
On the site, she wanted to include a portfolio with translation samples, clients references, and a landing page where she could emphasize her Spanish lessons over Skype.
Furthermore, Mariel wanted to count on a Paypal integrated payment, for her students to choose the right set of lessons and pay online through her site. In such a way, she could have an automatic payment.
WHAT DID TIPICA DO?
- We developed the website and worked together with two graphic designers, who made the logo and personalized images.
- We made technically possible marielolivera.com to be a multilingual site in three languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- We managed to integrate PayPal payment solution.
- We designed a landing page and emphasized the online and customized Spanish lessons that Mariel offers.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Mariel Olivera has today a custom-made online CV in three languages.
- Our client’s managed to receive automatic PayPal payments through the platform we developed for her.
- Her landing page is today the ideal complement of campaigns made in social media, and it’s a customer-related sales funnel.
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS ABOUT US
“While creating my website, Tipica was always detail oriented. They easily recognized my needs and they knew how to advise me on new features.
Besides, they were always keen on taking new challenges, as for example, the payment gateway they implemented with PayPal on my site.
Their good predisposition, effective communication, knowledge and professionalism are qualities they’ve had during the whole project.”