T-SHIRTS DESIGN MARKETPLACE
Post 21 was a project with five designers who wanted that any person could create a design, apply it to any piece of clothing, promote it and sell it.
Its founders thought that Post 21 could turn into a web platform that worked as a marketplace. Therefore, it could allow designers to only send their creations, without having to deal with anything else.
The project should include a social network and email marketing integration in order to strengthen bonds with potential clients.
The platform should be easy to use and personalize.
WHAT DID TIPICA DO?
- We made a website design with a WordPress template, suggested by us and with the customer’s final decision.
- We included an E-Commerce solution for different payment methods and deliveries.
- We made technically possible the designs to upload for future revision and approval from managers.
- We implemented auction systems. In this way, different products are only sold after a specific number of offers during a set period.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- The platform made for the client is 100% self-manageable, given that:
- The site is optimized for mobile devices and SEO.
- The delivered solution is simple and intuitive.
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS ABOUT US
“We worked with Tipica in a very ambitious project for us, considering we didn’t have the web experience we needed, although we did have good ideas. We found in Tipica an excellent team that understood our needs to create Post 21 from the beginning.
They were fully dedicated to our project, creating the website fast and with the detail we asked for. We are very satisfied with the results and with the support that still today they keep giving us. Tipica is an excellent team in which you can trust.”